Click for report by Anon and Tinks
Click for photos from Tinks, Golden Delicious and Loose Screw
Click for photos from Ballbanger
Click for photos from Dragon Tail
Tinks's GPS scan
Tinks's GPS commentary - click on Read More
- Yesterdays runners trail for me was 4.43 km in 53:25 min for me
- Elevation - Min 53 m Max 133 m, Gain 113 m, Loss 113 m,
- Max slope - Ascent 21.8%, Descent 34.5%.Route went anti-clockwise
- The runners loop was short, 400 m and took me 10:58 min.
- At Check 1 we all got caught out by the false trail resulting in an about turn in the opposite direction.
- At Check 2 I went in the wrong direction and then cut right to re-join the trail
- The Off Trail marker 1 is were I believe the front runners/walkers missed the true trail and short cut home
- The Off Trail marker 2 is were I decided to go right and try to look for the real trail. I did find water as advised by the Hares but I did not venture far enough to find paper and cut back home